- This is the way we do it now whither you have plywood, foam or plaster scenery base.
- Before applying scenery, brush on full strength glue (Elmer’s white or Carpenters) first.
- While still wet, sprinkle on the material until covered.
- Now slightly wet it and apply diluted water glue mix in a spray bottle (two water 1 glue).
- Lay out a very thin coat of more scenery as the glue will soak up and give you that “dry” look.
- Down the road you have to vacuum the dust but the scenery will not come loose.